- What are the advantages of shopping in the Triumph Online Store?
- How can I get in touch with customer service?
- Is there a minimum order value?
- Can I change or cancel an order?
- I get an error message or cannot display a new page when I try to place an order. What can I do?
- How can I use a promotion code?
- What methods of payment does Triumph offer?
- Can I pay using a gift card?
- What are the shipping costs?
- Is it possible to check the progress of the delivery?
- I have not received my order, yet according to the delivery status it has arrived. How do I proceed?
- My neighbour accepted the delivery, but claims to no longer have it or refuses to pass it on to me?
- How can I send back goods which I have purchased in the Triumph Online Store?
- Can undergarments be sent back?
- I have received an item in the incorrect colour or size. Can you send me the item in the right colour?
- Why should I set up my own account?
- How can I unsubscribe the Triumph newsletter?
- How do I find a retail outlet near me which carries Triumph products?
- I live in Finland, but I am in another country at the present time / I would like to specify a delivery address abroad. Is this possible?
- When will the items I want be back in stock in my size?
- Is there a wish list for goods which are currently unavailable?
- Why isn’t the item “x” in stock?
- An item was missing. Will you send it later?
- I did not place an order. Someone must have used my contact data. What happens now?
The Triumph Online Store offers an incredible selection of product styles and sizes, and shopping is trouble-free. You can purchase goods from the convenience of your own home in just a few simple steps. Not satisfied? Simply send them back free of charge.
You can contact customer service by phone or by email. Click here to send an email. You can reach our customer service hotline by calling +358 (0)9 – 3157 9198.
No, there is no minimum order value.
As long as you have not received an e-mail shipping confirmation, you can change or cancel your order.
Please call the customer service hotline: +358 (0)9 – 3157 9198 if you would like to change or cancel an order.
Please check your computer settings. The Triumph Online Store was created and optimised for a screen resolution of 1024 x 768. In order to use all the functions fully, we recommend the latest version of the following browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Opera, as well as the latest version of the Flash Player plug-in. Please deactivate the popup blocker and allow cookies.
If you have tried all of this and still run into problems when using the Triumph Online Shop, please click here to contact the Triumph customer service by email and describe the problem. Triumph will make every effort to solve the problem as quickly as possible.
Triumph issues promotion codes within the scope of its marketing campaigns. These codes need to be entered on the shopping cart overview page when you order. You can only use one code per purchase. Some codes are valid for a limited time only. If your promotion code does not work, please check whether it has already been used or has expired.
We recommend that you subscribe to the Triumph Newsletter to get promotion codes. Click here to subscribe to the Newsletter.
Triumph provides you with the following methods of payment for your online purchase: credit card (Visa, MasterCard) or PayPal.
You can read more about our methods of payment here.
We regret that it is not possible at the moment to use gift cards or vouchers from our Triumph Shops for orders placed in the Triumph Online Shop.
For orders totaling 75,00 € and above after any promotion or discounts have been taken out Triumph is taking care of the shipping costs. Orders up to a merchandise value of 75,00 € a shipping fee of 4,50 € are charged.
Here you will find all shipping-related information.
As soon as the package is dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email. This email contains a link which you can use to check the shipping status at any time. The shipping status check does not work until after the sender’s system has been updated. If it does not work immediately, please try again at a later point in time.
Please contact customer service by sending us an email or calling +358 (0)9 – 3157 9198 so that we can check your delivery information.
Please contact the Triumph Customer Service by sending an e-mail or calling us at +44 (0) 20 - 3455 0066. Customer Service will provide you with a form to fill out and explain you the next steps.
To return goods purchased online, complete the return form contained in the package and send it back together with the goods in question.
Please note: Online purchases cannot be returned in Triumph retail outlets.
You will find information on returns here.
Yes, but we are unable to issue a full refund for goods which have been worn, washed or damaged and which are not in the original packaging (box or plastic packaging).
You will find information on returning online purchases here.
We apologise for this mistake. Please send the item in question together with the completed return form contained in the package back to Triumph free of charge and place your order again.
Your account details will be saved to make your next purchase faster and easier. With “My Account”, you can also view previous purchases in your order history or create a wish list of products.
In the “My account” section you can:
- Check the shipping status of your order
- Create a wish list of products and share it with friends
- Manage an address book with the delivery addresses most frequently used
- View your order history
- Find out about promotions and news on a regular basis
- And much more
Click on unsubscribe link provided in a newsletter you have received or go to the Triumph Online Shop and click the subscription to the newsletter. You will find a link for unsubscribing at the bottom of the page. Simply enter the email address to unsubscribe.
Triumph products are available at a very wide range of retail outlets as well as Triumph shops. Click here to display the outlets near you.
Our offering is intended only for customers who are resident in Finland and who can specify a delivery address in Finland. Accordingly, you can place an order and have the items delivered to your address in the Finland, when you are on holiday in Italy. If, however, you are permanently living abroad or if you want to have the items delivered to someone else abroad, this is not possible in our online shop.
Unfortunately, Triumph is not able to replenish stocks of sold-out items at the request of one customer. However, we often get new sizes for some items. So try again at a later point in time.
No, it is not possible to place unavailable items on a wish list at the present time.
Triumph cannot offer all of its products online. Consequently, we have tried to put together an ideal selection within the bounds of our capacity. If you are looking for a product which is not available online, you may find it in a Triumph shop. Click here to find a Triumph retailer near you.
We apologise for the incomplete delivery. Please contact customer service by email or by phone +358 (0)9 – 3157 9198. They will deal with the problem without delay.
Please contact customer service by email or by phone +358 (0)9 – 3157 9198. They will deal with the problem without delay.
(For questions concerning your order in the Triumph Online Shop)
8 am – 8 pm
(Calls will be charged as local calls from a land line. Prices from mobile phones may vary. Please be aware that our Call Center is only able to conduct calls in English)